Sunday, October 13, 2019

TEACHING TIME AND DINNER WITH PRINCIPAL

Monday, September 16 2019

First of all, today is the first day I teach grade 10 Mapagkakatiwalaan. I got the topic of literature "The Illiad". I will teach from 3.00 to 4.00 PM. When I was teaching, ma’am Annie couldn't accompany me because she had to attend a meeting. So ma'am Amara who accompanied me in classroom. After finishing teaching ma'am Amara gave me some advises. She also mentioned some weaknesses and strengths when I was teaching. 
first teaching
  Tuesday, September 17 2019

We started the day with general assembly in a very large special room. There have been many people gathered because there was a meeting between the faculty of education with students and their parents. At the event all the people took over at the faculty of introducing themselves and explaining their roles and duties. Shortly afterwards in the middle of the event the dean of the faculty introduced us to the guests who were present at the time. 


We followed the course of the event not to the end because we had a teaching agenda at school. At 02.00 PM I went to school. Today I still teach the same material, "The Iliad".

Wednesday, September 18 2019 
Today our agenda is still the same, which is go to school. In class I teach accompanied by ma'am Annie. Today's the material still same, what makes it different is that I only discuss the problems that I have given them. Finished teaching ma'am Annie gave some advice and entered while I was teaching. Everything she said was very useful for the future I teach. 
discuss with students
After meeting with ma'am Annie, I was told by Deris that the principal, ma'am Gladys, wanted to meet us. Me, Deris, and Sukis before returning home stopped briefly to meet with her. She said that she would like to invite us to dinner together at a typical Philippine restaurant and of course by eating halal. We agreed, after meeting with her we went straight home to the UC hotel.

Thursday, September 19 2019
The routine to go to school continues. After praying zuhur, me and Sukis directly go to school by taxi. That day I didn't teach  I just did was class observation again. After finishing in the class I and Sukis go to the principal room to wait for her. She asked us to go to the restaurant with her. Ma'am Gladys was quite busy that day because there was a guest from one of the TV stations from Manila who interviewed and reviewed the school. After waiting a few minutes we departed with ma'am Gladys using a taxi.
When we arrived there was her husband, his son and my friends who arrived early because they departed from the UC hotel. Food has been presented at the dinner table, the food is typical Philippines. Together with ma'am Gladys we enjoyed the food.
enjoy the foods
It tastes delicious especially okra, I really like these vegetables. To close our meal that day, we served Pizza without contents. 

After finishing eating ma'am Gladys gave us a little gift for all of us. She gave us a small philippines bag with a Jeepney picture. We also said thank you to her. Finished eating ma'am Gladys took us home on foot to the hotel. We immediately rested.
little gift from ma'am Gladys


 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment