Sunday, October 6, 2019

SELF REPORT 3 : TEACHING PLAN


1. Curriculum
Their use K to -12 curriculum, that is focus to make the student active, creative, and innovative.
This curriculum covers Kindergarten and 12 years for basic education. For primary education (Elementary School), it takes 6 years. Next, for Junior High School takes 4 years. Then, 2 years of Senior High School.
2. Teaching plan related to your major
My critic teacher asked me to make a detailed lesson plan according to my country, and I agreed to it. After that, my critic teacher and I discussed about the lesson plan at the school, I also wanted to know and want to learn about their lesson plan. in the end I made two lesson plan models. But when I want to teach, my critic teacher only asks my country's lesson plan which is a semi-detailed lesson plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment